Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Star Trek Into Darkness" Teaser


The first teaser for J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek Into Darkness" has arrived.  You can watch it in HD at Apple Trailers, or on YouTube.

An exclusive, nine-minute preview of the film will be shown in IMAX 3D theaters in front of "The Hobbit", starting December 14.  For a list of theaters showing the extended preview, click here.

The film features visual effects by Industrial Light & Magic, supervised by VFX supervisor Roger Guyett.  Below are a few random images from the teaser.






Images selected by Randomizer Mountain Lion Edition software.


2 comments:

mrfusion said...

Looks weird.

Kert Gartner said...

I absolutely LOVE the look of the first two shots. I wonder if Abrams was looking at Kodak Infrared film to use as reference for that sequence. It really reminds me of the way I grade my Infrared film: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kgartner/sets/72157613758492877/ I know it's a long shot, but hey :)